¡Así soy!

Mi foto
Escritora... Poeta... Aprendiz de todo.Experta en nada...

miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Dark soul

Close my eyes and he is there with a weapon inside his hands…
Behind to me…  slow breath
I can feel his gasps … strong desires near to me.

 
He touch my skin, my arms, my legs…
Cover my soul, my heart and my tongue...

With his fingers draws my body, my lips, my mouth…

Each night change his finger and  taste my kisses and  my spit.

He paints his fantasies…I only close my dark eyes.
He wants to feel how beats his blood when im here…


With his hands guides mine…
Play with my thoughts
Strong movements…
Contractions of our bodies...

My hips moves in the darkness…
Spirit screaming  over my bed…
Whispers in my room…exciting words in my mind
Sex clandestine on mornings...
Shadow reaching the eternity.


Hot breath impregnated in my face…
Dilated pupils  with passion...
Past and present...
Melted of myself….
Dreams alive for hours and moments…
Imaginary lover...
Come all the nights and smell my hair...
Come and leave inside my thighs your intensity…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario