¡Así soy!

Mi foto
Escritora... Poeta... Aprendiz de todo.Experta en nada...

miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Middle Night

Is midnight...
Im waiting you like always...
My body miss you..
Burn memories over me...

I cover your eyes...
I listen your words...your wishes...
Each second i feel you inside to me...
I taste your wet lips..
Your hands and your skin...

I descover your fire...
Move your body slow...
Spill your delirium...
Made me crazy again and again...

My soul die...
When open your legs...
My spirit trip through your intense hips...
My senses look for you in the darkness

I touch your breasts...
My fingers caress your nipples...
I bite you...
I lick you...
Taste to me also...

My mouth excited you...
My tongue suck your...
You want cry...
I only desire to live...

My universe explode...
When you moan...
My blood boil...
Keep my name...
Kiss my pleasure...

Inhale my breath
Penetrate my fantasies...
Hit my pasion...
Kills my body...
Play with my pain....
Now and tomorrow too....

Today..im waiting you...is midnight again...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario